It is a great pleasure to invite you to join the 6th McMaster International Review Course in Internal Medicine (MIRCIM), which will be held online May 11–June 17, 2021.
This year’s virtual course will offer even a broader array of high-quality sessions covering the full spectrum of internal medicine, delivered by prominent experts in the field.
For the first time, the MIRCIM program will also include special educational sessions of the European Federation of Internal Medicine (EFIM) and International Society of Internal Medicine (ISIM).
You will be given a unique opportunity to:
- Learn from some of the best frontline clinicians and key opinion leaders
- Get an overview of the very latest research in internal medicine
- Update your evidence-based knowledge useful in everyday practice
- Take advantage of Q&A sessions and networking
- Earn your CME credits
- Access all virtual course content for 6 months following the event
- Use the McMaster Textbook of Internal Medicine mobile app free of charge
Developed by the McMaster University Department of Medicine, the birthplace of evidence-based medicine (EBM), and the Polish Institute for Evidence-Based Medicine, MIRCIM is organized in collaboration with the European Federation of Internal Medicine and International Society of Internal Medicine and in partnership with 40 national societies of internal medicine around the world.
Due to the continued spread and impact of COVID-19 across the world, the in-person meeting in Kraków, Poland, has been postponed to 2022.
All current registrations apply to MRICIM 2021. For more details, please refer to our Cancellation and refund policy.
Take advantage of an extended learning opportunity and enjoy a comprehensive review of internal medicine accessible online from anywhere.
Join our virtual experience!