Join the 6th McMaster International Review Course in Internal Medicine (MIRCIM), which will be held online May 11–June 17, 2021.
This year’s virtual course will offer even a broader array of high-quality sessions covering the full spectrum of internal medicine, delivered by prominent experts in the field.
For the first time, the MIRCIM program will also include special educational sessions of the European Federation of Internal Medicine (EFIM) and International Society of Internal Medicine (ISIM).
You will be given a unique opportunity to:
- Learn from some of the best frontline clinicians and key opinion leaders
- Get an overview of the very latest research in internal medicine
- Update your evidence-based knowledge useful in everyday practice
- Take advantage of Q&A sessions and networking
- Earn your CME credits
- Access all virtual course content for 6 months following the event
- Use the McMaster Textbook of Internal Medicine mobile app free of charge
Developed by the McMaster University Department of Medicine, the birthplace of evidence-based medicine (EBM), and the Polish Institute for Evidence-Based Medicine, MIRCIM is organized in collaboration with the European Federation of Internal Medicine and International Society of Internal Medicine and in partnership with 40 national societies of internal medicine around the world.
Join this virtual experience! Register now at: www.mircim.eu. Early Bird offer is valid through March 31, 2021.
Best Case Report Contest 2021
Submit your case report, compete with young internists from around the world, and win the main prize of 2000 €!
If you are an internist up to 35 years of age or a senior trainee in internal medicine in the last two years of training representing national society of internal medicine, submit your abstract!
1. Case report should include: an abstract, a full text, and a poster.
2. Submissions must be sent by email to: before April 15, 2021.
3. The submitted case reports must be accompanied by the following documents:
- A letter of endorsement from your national society of internal medicine or other institutions who are the official.
- A PDF file of the signed by the presenting author.
4. The authors of the 20 best case reports selected by the jury will present their case reports on June 11, 2021.
5. Awards include: publication in Polish Archives of Internal Medicine, free attendance at MIRCIM 2022 with accommodation up to 3 days in Kraków, and the main prize of 2000 €!