Welcome to McMaster Textbook of Internal Medicine.
Following over 2 years of development, we have decided to release McMaster Textbook of Internal Medicine to a wider audience.
Take advantage of your free access to browse:
- First set of chapters from McMaster Textbook of Internal Medicine
- McMaster Perspective, a series of interviews on current topics with medical experts
- Publications of the Week, a focused selection of interesting recent publications with concise summaries of the most important conclusions
- Full lectures from medical courses and conferences featuring presenters from McMaster University and around the world
- Ask the Expert, short and focused questions to experts concerning current topics and frequently faced by medical professionals
- Current reviews coming predominantly from open-access journals
While McMaster Textbook of Internal Medicine continues to be developed, new chapters will be added over time, matching and expanding the planned table of contents that you can view right now.
If you are wondering about the story behind the project, please visit: What is McMaster Textbook of Internal Medicine?
If you have any comments or questions, please use the feedback form to get in touch with us. We look forward to receiving your queries and ideas, which ideally will help us shape the content and layout of the site to better suit your needs.
We hope that visiting McMaster Textbook of Internal Medicine will help you in your day-to-day practice or learning.
McMaster Textbook of Internal Medicine Team