Thinking about giving the McMaster Textbook of Internal Medicine as a gift to your friends or close ones? Or maybe making a gift for yourself for this year’s hard work? We’ll be happy to make this happen.
In the final weeks of 2020 we will be launching a couple of discount offers for our readers in different countries.
Starting from December 11 and running through December 31, you will be able to take advantage of free shipping or a 25% discount off regular price, depending on your shipping location and preferred seller.
Where to Buy
McMaster Campus Store (Canada)
Available online at campusstore.mcmaster.ca/mcmtextbook.
Find your local Amazon website:
- Worldwide: amazon.com
- France: amazon.fr
- Germany: amazon.de
- Italy: amazon.it
- Netherlands: amazon.nl
- Spain: amazon.es
- United Kingdom: amazon.co.uk
Where to Download
The contents of the print edition of the textbook are also available as continuously updated mobile apps for Apple and Android devices.
What Makes it Special
- Developed at McMaster University, the birthplace of evidence-based medicine (EBM) and one of the world’s top universities
- Over 1500 pages, sized for portability (10.5 cm × 19 cm × 3.2 cm)
- Expert overview of a wide range of topics, from cardiology and endocrinology to hematology and infectious diseases, reflecting the Canadian and North American approach (click to view the table of contents and a sample chapter on stroke)
- Emphasis on practical clinical application and accessibility
- Free of jargon and overwhelming details
- Uniformly structured chapters for greater ease of use and quick navigation
- For clinicians, including internists, family physicians, hospitalists, medical residents and students, all front-line acute health-care workers, and other medical professionals
- Facilitating decision-making through GRADE indicators (click to read about GRADE)
How it Looks