Join the 6th McMaster International Review Course in Internal Medicine (MIRCIM) online between May 11 and June 17, 2021.
This year’s virtual course will offer even a broader array of high-quality sessions covering the full spectrum of internal medicine, delivered by prominent experts in the field.
For the first time the MIRCIM program will also include special educational sessions of the European Federation of Internal Medicine (EFIM) and International Society of Internal Medicine (ISIM).
You will be given a unique opportunity to:
- Learn from some of the best frontline clinicians and key opinion leaders
- Get an overview of the very latest research in internal medicine
- Update your evidence-based knowledge useful in everyday practice
- Take advantage of Q&A sessions and networking
- Earn your CME credits
- Access all virtual course contents for 6 months following the event
- Use the McMaster Textbook of Internal Medicine mobile app free of charge
MIRCIM is developed by the McMaster University Department of Medicine—the birthplace of evidence-based medicine (EBM)—and the Polish Institute for Evidence-Based Medicine, and is organized in collaboration with the European Federation of Internal Medicine and International Society of Internal Medicine in partnership with 40 national societies of internal medicine around the world.
Register now at: www.mircim.eu.
Best Case Report Contest 2021
Submit your case report, compete with young internists from around the world, and win the main prize of 2000 €!
If you are an internist up to 35 years of age or a senior trainee in internal medicine in the last 2 years of training representing a national society of internal medicine, submit your abstract!
For detailed rules of enrolment, click here.
Take advantage of an extended learning opportunity and enjoy a comprehensive review of internal medicine accessible online from anywhere.
Join our virtual experience!