We are thrilled to announce that, courtesy of generous financial support, users based in Canada and the United States are now able to access electronic editions of the McMaster Textbook of Internal Medicine free of charge. Registration provides unlimited access to all website and app content.
Create a free account for the McMaster Textbook, your go-to resource for EBM
- Unlock over 600 chapters discussing essential topics in internal medicine
- Access tables, algorithms, and illustrations
- Automatically receive content updates
- Access new chapters as soon as they are published
- Use the web and mobile app to browse interviews, lectures, and articles discussing issues relevant for your daily practice
- Use Internal Medicine Rapid Refreshers to quickly brush up your knowledge on key medical issues
- Take advantage of upcoming special pricing offers (available to registered users only)
The McMaster Textbook of Internal Medicine is a practical, reliable, and easy to use resource tailored to the needs of physicians, trainees, and allied health professionals.
An all-encompassing platform, the McMaster Textbook of Internal Medicine supplements hundreds of textbook chapters with lectures, interviews, Internal Medicine Rapid Refreshers, and reviews. Our contributors include leading medical experts that shape the way modern medicine is practiced around the world.
The content provided by the McMaster Textbook of Internal Medicine is developed at McMaster University—the birthplace of evidence-based medicine (EBM) and problem-based learning (PBL) and home to one of the best medical schools in the world—in collaboration with a global network of medical experts. It is updated on the go and verified by hundreds of experienced clinicians.
Free access for Canada and the United States
Thanks to a generous donation, health-care professionals and trainees based in Canada and the United states are now able to access the electronic editions of the McMaster Textbook of Internal Medicine for free. To take advantage of this offer, users are asked to register on the publisher’s website (click here); no payment details are necessary.
Please direct all comments and questions to [email protected].